1 lb Hat Brand Ground Beef
10oz can enchilada sauce
10.5oz can cream of mushroom soup
10.5oz can cream of chicken soup
4oz can green chiles
3-4 cups shredded cheese (or more if you love it extra cheesy!)
Directions1. Brown the ground beef in a skillet on medium-high heat. Drain.
2. Mix enchilada sauce, cream of chicken, cream of mushroom, and chiles in a pot. Cook on medium-low until boiling. Add ground beef to creamy mixture.
3. In greased 9x13 pan, line with torn tortillas.
4. Pour 1/3 creamy beef mixture over top of tortillas and cover with shredded cheese.
5. Repeat layers 2 more times (don’t put cheese on the top layer).
6. Cook at 400F for 30 min. Add remaining cheese on the top for the last 5 minutes.
7. Serve with sour cream, cilantro, and any of your favorite enchilada toppings!
This recipe is super easy to customize to your tastes. I typically make it with red enchilada sauce, corn tortillas, and cheddar cheese. But I’ve also made it with green enchilada sauce, flour tortillas, and mozzarella cheese. You can also add a layer of beans! Try out different options and find your favorite!
Happy cooking! 🧑🍳