Erin's Marinated Hanger Steak
6 Tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
6 Tablespoons sherry vinegar
3 garlic cloves, smashed
1-1/2 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
1-1/2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
2 Hat Brand Beef hanger steaks (about 1 lb each)
1. Whisk together oil, vinegar, garlic, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce in a large dish.
2. Place steak in dish, and turn to coat with marinade. Marinate and refrigerate for 2-6 hours, turning occasionally.
3. Bring steak to room temperature and remove steak from marinade, letting excess drip back into dish (discard marinade).
4. Season both sides with salt and pepper.
5. Heat BGE to 425 degrees F.
6. Grill using direct heat 3-4 minutes per side, until an instant-read thermometer registers 135°F for medium-rare.
7. Transfer to a platter. Let rest 10 minutes, tenting with foil.
8. Slice against the grain and serve with caramelized shallots and tater tots, preferably homemade!