Grandma's Beef Enchiladas
1 ½ lb. Hat Brand ground beef
7-10 flour tortillas (depending on how much you fill them)
1 - 15 oz tomato sauce
1 - 10 oz can enchilada sauce
8 oz. cream cheese
1/2 onion, diced
Black sliced olives
Cheddar cheese, shredded
1. Fry ground beef with onion. Drain grease.
2. Add cream cheese and eggs, stir till cream cheese is melted.
3. Spoon mixture into tortilla shells. Roll and put into well greased pan.
4. Mix sauces together. Pour over tortillas.
5. Add grated cheese over top and olives.
6. Bake at 400 degrees for 25 minutes till bubbly