Stuffed Burger Bundles
IngredientsStuffing, packaged or homemade (recipe below)
⅓ c evaporated milk
1 lb Hat Brand ground beef
10 oz can of Cream of Mushroom soup
2 tsp worcestershire sauce
1 Tbsp ketchup
Better than Bouillon Beef Base
Directions1. Prepare stuffing according to package or make your own.
2. Combine evaporated milk and ground beef. Divide into 5 patties.
3. On wax paper, pat each patty into a 6” circle.
4. Put ¼ cup of stuffing in the center of each. Fold meat in half and seal.
5. Place burger bundles in a 1 quart casserole dish.
6. Combine Cream of Mushroom soup, worcestershire sauce, and ketchup in a bowl. Thin with milk to desired consistency and add Better than Bouillon Beef Base to taste. Pour over meat.
7. Bake uncovered at 350F for 45 minutes.
Tips:• If you prefer extra gravy for rice or potatoes, double the gravy recipe.
• Do not overfill the hamburger patties. The stuffing will expand and split the burger bundle.
Homemade Stuffing Recipe
Cube 3-4 slices of bread. Add 2 Tbsp melted butter, ⅛ cup chopped onions (if desired), and salt, pepper, and sage to taste. Slowly add milk until desired consistency.